The author who submits the manuscript to Jurnal Tekno Global should follow the following guidelines.
- The articles must be a research result or a scientific study of researchers in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Urban Area Planning, Survey and Mapping, and Occupational Health and Safety.
- The articles must be original and have never been published or are being submitted to another journal. Articles ever presented in a forum, such as seminars, should be mentioned forum. Authors must fill in the declaration form.
- All submitted articles consist of a title, author's name accompanied by the affiliated institution name and address, and the email correspondence, abstract, introduction, research method, result and discussion, conclusion, and bibliography.
- All articles are submitted through the online journal system. If you already have an account, you may log in first. If you don't, please REGISTER to the system.
- Article is written in Indonesian or English properly 3000 - 4000 words two (2) column (column distance: 0,8cm), 1 paragraph spacing, A4 paper (a margin of 2,5cm on the Top, Left, Bottom, and 1,5cm on the Right), font Times New Roman 10. The maximum page of the manuscript is 10 pages.
- To facilitate the process of writing, the author is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to download the journal Template.